Industrial Vacuum for Oil, Swarf & Chips Recovery
A unique example of compactness and performance, the DM 40 OIL has been designed to meet the most demanding requirements of extraction and recovery of liquids, oils, swarf and emulsions, whether or not mixed with dust or mud.
A series of filters always protects engines from oil and shavings.
Thanks to the detachable container the discharge of collected material becomes fast and easy, minimising the time of cleaning and consequently the downtime of production.
- Detachable collection container with integrated floating device for liquids
- Sieve basket for liquid / solid separation, swarf etc
- Level indicator for vacuumed liquids
- Dust filter for dry cleaning service
- Tangential suction inlet with integrated cyclone
DM40 OIL – Specifications
|Power (Voltage)||230 – 1|
|Airflow max. (m3/h)||540|
|Swarf capacity (Litres)||40|
|Suction inlet diameter (mm)||80|
|Sound level – dB(A)||76|
|Dimensions (cm)||69 x 66 x 113H|
Contact Us about Oil, Swarf & Chips Recovery Vacuums today!
Follow us and we’ll follow you, now that’s social.