GD5 Backpack Vacuum
The GD5 is perfect for flexible and ergonomic cleaning for mobile cleaning of hard to reach areas.
There are many things that should be present in a good backpack vacuum cleaner. It should be light in weight, with even weight distribution, and the noise level must be as low as possible. Without these basics, a backpack vacuum cleaner is uncomfortable and impractical to operate. At the same time, the power needs to be sufficient for fast, effective cleaning, and the dust bag must be large enough to avoid constant changing. Above all, the cost of cleaning must be right!
“I love backpack vacuums due to the ease of operation and speed that you can around in, compared to floor machines. Nilfisk is an excellent brand and this backpack has super suction and a sturdy design. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to get the job done quickly and easily!”
The Nilfisk GD 5 backpack vacuum surpass all criteria, with technical advancement that shows in every Nilfisk product, making fast productive cleaning at a price that won’t bust your budget.
- Low sound level for operator comfort and cleaning in noise-sensitive areas
- Lightweight vacuum cleaner and a harness that is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue
- Good filtration with HEPA exhaust filter
- Durable construction for longer working life
- Containers in different sizes to fit the application
- 15 metre detachable cable with safety release saves time
- Easy to store as it stands on the floor or can be wall hung
- Suitable for left or right handed use
- Exhaust air designed so that it does not interfere with the operator
Cleaning with convenience
- 15 meter detachable cord
- Dust bag and filters are easily accessed
- Easy to install HEPA exhaust filter as standard
- Exhaust air is directed away from the user to avoid heat
- Comfortable carrying harness for less fatique
- Accessories are stored on the belt for easy access
- Quiet motor won’t create disturbance
- Easy to reach on/off button
|Vacuum Type:||Dry Only|
|Number Of Motors:||1|
|Motor Type:||High speed|
|Water Lift (depression mm):||2450mm|
|Vacuum Airflow (l/m):||2460l/m|
|Filtration Level:||5 micron|
|Filter Cleaning:||Manual shaker|
|Power Tool Outlet:||Yes|
|Total Tank Capacity (l):||4.8L|
|Vacuum Intake Size:||Other|
|Vacuum Intake Position:||Central with deflector|
|Vacuum Hose Length (m):||1m|
|Cable length (m):||15m|
|Noise level (dB):||59dB|
Operating Manual & Drawings
Contact us today to find out more information on these products.
Follow us and we’ll follow you, now that’s social.