SkyVac A37 G – Health & Safety Vacuuming System
Suitable for: ATEX Zone 22 environments
- The Innovative Pull Clean System effectively cleans the antistatic filter while the vacuum is running, without the need to stop working.
- Single Phase Atex Z22
- High performance
- HEPA14/ULPA15 absolute filtration for very fine dust
- 37L stainless steel removable container
- Stainless steel version
- Compact dimensions
- Easy to use
- Easy to service
- Air flow Movement: 3600 Litres per minute (Maximum)
- Motor wattage: 1100 max
- Decibel level: 73
- Container capacity: 37 Litres
- Mains connection: 240v or 110v volt
- Height: 124cm
- Weight: 42kg
- Main filter area (cm²) 10000
- Main filter type: ANTISTATIC STAR FILTER L-CLASS
Included as Standard in each Antistatic Kit
- Industrial vacuum (Nilfisk VHS110 Z22)
- ATEX Certified carbon fibre poles 1.5 metres long – the lightest available at just 280 grams each
- Carbon fibre 155 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre 65 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre straight hose cuff connecter
- 4 metres of 38mm Antistatic flexi pick up hose
- 3 x Assorted internal end tools
- Antistatic pole and accessory carrying Holdall
Choose the Height You Wish to Reach
- 6 Metre Reach (20ft)
- 9 Metre Reach (30ft)
- 12 Metre Reach (40ft)
Risk Assessment (ATEX)
If this vacuum cleaner is used for collecting flammable / explosive materials or within a zoned area classified under the ATEX 137 Directive 1999/92/EC then a risk assessment must be carried out by a competent person to verify the suitability of the application.
The risk assessment will be the responsibility of the customer / end user and should take into account but not be limited to the characteristics of the material being collected such as:
- Spark ignition sensitivity
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (cloud)
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (layer)
- Explosion severity
- Burning behaviour
- Thermal instability
- Chemical instability
- Static electricity generation
- Impact of collected material
- The ATEX certification code for the appliance being assessed. (See the rating plate on the machine).
Disclaimer – product images used may differ slightly from what’s supplied in the box. Please ask us for a complete product list and or product brochure before ordering.
Contact us today to find out more information on these products.
Follow us and we’ll follow you, now that’s social.