Pacvac Superpro Battery 700 Advanced
Top Seller – Call today for special pricing Ph: 09 5 2020 30
Pacvac’s Superpro Battery 700 Advanced is an outstanding battery powered vacuum.
It delivers strong suction and features a superior combination of manoeuvrability, efficiency and productivity. The ergonomic configuration makes this one of the lightest and most comfortable battery backpacks on the market today.
This product comes standard with four battery packs. Two batteries are required for machine operation and the other two are conveniently provided as spares to keep you cleaning for longer up to 90 minutes of operation.
This Back Pack Vacuum is ideal for applications such as; trains, busses, aircraft, Churches, shops, cinemas, and places where space is limited.
- Battery Operated BackPack Model
- Warranty 2 years on body and motor
- HEPA Rated Hypercone™ Filter
- Only 5.7kg (with batteries ex. hose)
- Full accessory package.
- 2 sets (4) batteries as standard
- Wall or floor mount charger
- Red Bag available – for bagless operation https://www.spv.nz/red-bag/
Download product brochure SP700 Back Pack Vacuum
Click here to request more information and pricing.
Nilfisk GD5 Backpack Battery Vacuums
The Nilfisk GD 5 Battery vacuum cleaner offers all you need to get the job done faster – leaving the need for cords and power outlets behind you.
The backpack design will let you work with ease! Being compact and mobile, the Nilfisk GD 5 Battery will deal effectively with dust in facilities with limited space between seats, tables, and shelves. The machine is an ideal choice for cafes, restaurants, shops, cinemas, auditoriums and conference rooms, as well as transportation.
When the going – and the dirt – gets tough, just turn on the boost function and extra suction power will be added to ensure an optimal cleaning performance. It all happens at a speed which cannot be matched by mains powered vacuum cleaners, and thanks to the best in class sound pressure level from just 60 dB(A), daytime cleaning is an option worth considering
Adding to this extreme mobility, the machine has a long runtime and best in class charge time of only 40 minutes to ensure an extraordinary productivity. Switching between two 36V Lithium batteries will enable you to work non-stop. Just put it on and get going!
- Maximum freedom and mobility thanks to the cordless and ergonomic backpack design
- High productivity with up to 60 minutes of runtime on a fully charged 36V Lithium battery
- Best in class charge time of only 40 minutes offers continuous cleaning with the use of two batteries
- Safer cleaning environment for guests, visitors and the operator with no cord to trip over
- Optimal performance with boost function adds suction power for heavy duty cleaning
- Low sound pressure level enabling cost-effective daytime cleaning
- Optional HEPA filter available for optimized air quality.
Click here to request more information and pricing.
Nilfisk VP600 Battery Vacuum
The Nilfisk VP600 Battery vacuum cleaner is a flexible dual-speed machine boosting your productivity – thanks to its cordless mobility and runtime of up to 60 minutes.
With a charge time of only 40 minutes the machine offers you non-stop cleaning performance by switching between two 36V Lithium batteries.
When you are facing heavy duty tasks and need extra power – just activate the boost function, and the VP600 Battery will match the best mains powered vacuum cleaners.
Being easy to move with no need for power outlets – and offering the lowest sound level in its class – you will find the Nilfisk VP600 Battery an attractive choice for trouble free and safe cleaning of busy facilities with many guests and visitors. This makes the machine ideal for applications such as; inside trains, busses, aircraft, shops, fast food restaurants, cinemas, and similar places with seats, tables, and other furniture.
- High productivity with up to 60 minutes runtime on
a fully charged battery
- Fast battery charging in just 40 minutes offers continuous
cleaning with the use of two batteries
- Excellent cleaning performance with power boost function for heavy duty cleaning
- Battery driven cleaning offers greater freedom and mobility to clean just about anywhere with no need for electricity and trailing or rewind of cables
- Safe cleaning environment with no risk of guest or operator tripping over a cord
- Optimized battery capacity: Intelligent Nilfisk technology monitors the 36V Lithium batteries during both operation and charging
- Best in class sound pressure level from just 56 db(A) enabling cost-effective daytime cleaning
- HEPA H13 exhaust filter as standard ensuring a clean environment for the user and the surroundings
RSB 150 NX Hepa
RucSac Battery Vacuum
Longer runtime, more power, increased cleaning productivity.
✔ NX300 high-power lithium battery pack
✔ Newly developed high-performance digital motor
✔ Advanced HEPA13 filtration
Combining total cordless freedom with our most advanced, certified HEPA13 filtration, providing high-efficiency filtration down to 0.3 microns at 99.97% efficiency.
Equipped with our new NX300 36V Battery Technology and 350W digital brushless motor delivering up to 80 minutes of cordless freedom, a 40% increase in airflow and suction, and maximum user comfort for optimum cleaning productivity with powerful and professional cleaning results.
Numatic 9 Litre 36V Battery Vacuums
There are many occasions when cordless professional cleaning is the most simple solution in difficult circumstances, because avoiding any conflict with the public and health and safety is paramount.
The NBV190 has the classic Numatic styling and quality, incorporating our specially designed 36V lithium polymer battery pack, providing excellent performance and total freedom of operation. NBV190 is available with one or two battery packs, dedicated universal charger set and full accessory kit.
- 2 x 36 Volt Batteries Supplied as Standard
- Hepa-Flo filtration
- Complete with accessory kit
- Battery charge LCD display
- Wand parking
- 30 Minute Runtime per Battery
Follow us and we’ll follow you, now that’s social.