Canister Vacuums – 7 Benefits of them
One common type of vacuum are canister vacuums, which are generally fitted with wheels, can clean a variety of surfaces and have small, maneuverable cleaning heads, making them perfect for cleaning around desks and furniture.
Vacuum cleaners are a part of almost every business and facility you can think of, from retail stores and school libraries to hospital waiting rooms and office buildings. Nearly every facility has some type of soft floor that needs vacuuming on a regular basis.
How to choose the right vacuum cleaner for your business
Benefits of Canister Vacuums
- They have flexible hoses and longer cleaning wands to help staff easily reach under furniture
- Wheels help staff move the vacuum from space to space easily and efficiently
- Canister vacuums tend to be lighter weight and easier to carry than upright vacuums
- They generally have better suction and flow rate, which can mean easier and faster cleaning for your cleaning team
- They are quieter than other types of vacuums, which can be helpful in quiet environments like hospitals
- The tool options for these types of vacuums are quite extensive to help cleaning staff efficiently clean all types of surfaces. Crevice tools, small brush tools, dry floor tools, and carpet tools all help clean various types of floors and debris.
- Because the weight is evenly distributed on wheels, they often have larger motors, which means they can support larger filters as well.
There are generally two types of canister vacuums: Wet-Dry Canister Vacuums and Dry Canister Vacuums.
Wet-dry canister vacuums, as the name implies, can be used to clean up both wet spills, like water or even oily residue, and dry spills, like other common debris cleaned with vacuum cleaners. Some canister types can even clean flooded areas, depending on tank size.
Dry canister vacuums are exceptional for cleaning dust and dirt found in soft floor areas like hotel rooms or offices, or hard floors, like those found in restaurants or small retail stores. The ability to clean both hard and soft floors make dry canister vacs a versatile tool to clean your facility.
Overall, they are versatile, lightweight, easy to use and offer high maneuverability, making them high performing and built for productivity.
Vacuums for Your Business?
Do you need a canister vacuum for your business? Talk to the South Pacific Vacuums team today, call +64 9 520 20 30 or +64 4 234 1020, or use our contact form here to send a message with your specific needs.
Follow us and we’ll follow you, now that’s social.