Vacuum Recovery Units
Contractor Vacuums – Vacuum Tank Packages
Are you looking for tough, durable equipment to start or diversify your business?
Our EnduroVac Tank recovery units and systems have been specially designed to deal with any wet and dry application! Tanks are available in 400L, 750L and 1000L capacities. We offer customised solutions with various options and upgrades to suit your requirements.
We offer powerful, versatile, and portable vacuum systems. With a 4” Tri-lobe positive displacement blower, pressure gauge and relief valve, our EnduroVac provides up to 15Hg vacuum pressure. Make your job quicker and easier with equipment powered by your choice of a Petrol or Diesel, electric key-start engine, also featuring three-stage filtration with a cyclone separator. The 750L and 1000L tanks are equipped with dual cylinder hydraulic tipping and a manual swing door. Hydraulic opening door available as an optional upgrade. The 400L tank is mounted on an angle (so no need for tipping!) with a manual swing door.
The EnduroVac is the largest of all gutter vacuum systems on the market, guaranteeing high power and performance. When combined with our large capacity tanks, your job capabilities are endless!
Main Features of our Recovery Units
- Positive displacement blower
- Twin cylinder hydraulic tipper (for 750L &1000L only)
- Push button control for tipping (for 750L &1000L only)
- 3” brass gate valve with camlock intake and discharge
- 3 stage cyclonic filtration system
- 3″ or 4” primary shutoff with stainless steel ball
- 3″ or 4″ secondary cyclone and knockout box
- Secondary liquid shutoff
- Enduro 4” safety inlet filter
- Vacuum relief valve
- High performance exhaust
- Tri-belt device
- Primary 5 micron filter
- Petrol models with 25L fuel tank
- Diesel model with 45L fuel tank
Customise your recovery units package with:
- 60m hose reel
- Heavy duty custom plant trailer – 3.5 tonne towing requirement, or mount onto a light truck
- H14 HEPA filter and housing
- Optional hydraulic upgrade: Pump and third cylinder to enable hydraulic door control (for 750L &1000L only)
Recovery Units – Specifications
|Empty Weight||650kg (Tank only)||600kg (Tank Only)||500kg (Tank Only)|
|Overall Dimensions||1750 x 1450 x 1740 mm||1650 x 1450 x 1740 mm||1600 x 1350 x 1550 mm|
|Filtration||3 Stage Filtration with Cyclone Separator||3 Stage Filtration with Cyclone Separator||3 Stage Filtration with Cyclone Separator|
|Tank Tilt Type||Twin Hydraulic Cylinders||Twin Hydraulic Cylinders||Fixed Frame At Angle|
|Door Opening Type||Hydraulic||Hydraulic||Manual Operated|
|3-Stage Cyclonic Filtration||3-Stage Cyclonic Filtration||3-Stage Cyclonic Filtration|
|Vacuum filter – Inline Safety Filter Housing – 4″||Vacuum Filter – Inline Safety Filter Housing – 4″||Vacuum Filter – Inline Safety Filter Housing – 3″ / 4″|
|Primary High-Level Shutoff – 4″||Primary High-Level Shutoff – 4″||Primary High Level Shutoff – 3″ / 4″|
|Secondary Shutoff with Cyclone – 4″||Secondary Shutoff with Cyclone – 4″||Secondary Shutoff with Cyclone – 3″ / 4″|
|Knock Out Box / Grit Rider||Knock Out Box / Grit Rider||Knock Out Box / Grit Rider|
Contact Us about Vacuum Recovery Units
Follow us and we’ll follow you, now that’s social.